OwnBackup Archiver and Four New Capabilities Enable Customers to Access Archived Data Directly from the Salesforce Platform, Backup More Data, More Frequently, and Speed Development Cycles with Additional Test Environment Support
Fort Lee, NJ and Tel Aviv, Israel: Dreamforce September 24, 2018 —OwnBackup, a leading data backup and recovery vendor today announced the launch of OwnBackup Archiver and its Fall ‘18 release to the OwnBackup app. These enhanced features and new product enable customers to archive directly from the Salesforce platform, conduct faster, high-frequency backups on often-modified objects, and use scratch orgs with Backup, Compare, and Replicate functionality.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, OwnBackup Archiver is currently available on AppExchange at appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N30000007p6RYEAY
“Enterprises are increasingly navigating evolving regulatory requirements in addition to minimizing impacts from user-inflicted data loss and corruption. We offer peace of mind to our customers with more frequent backups and faster recovery of data. Now, OwnBackup Archiver and our Fall ‘18 release demonstrate our continued expansion as a robust data protection, regulatory compliance, and security platform, going above simple backup and recovery,” said Sam Gutmann, CEO of OwnBackup.
As a data protection space innovator on Salesforce AppExchange, OwnBackup Archiver and Own’s Fall ‘18 release offers:
- Advanced Archiving - enables Own customers to automatically manage large data sets and streamline performance directly within the Salesforce platform.
- On-Demand, Object-Level, High-Frequency Salesforce Backups - helps reduce data loss, especially for frequently-modified objects.
- Faster Backups for Huge Tables - accelerates operational cycles and enables reduced data loss.
- Enhanced Sandbox Seeding - optimizes development operations for Own customers, including those using Health Cloud and Financial Service Cloud.
- Brand-New Scratch Org Seeding - in preview release, empowers agile development teams to use scratch orgs with Own Backup, Compare, and Replicate tools.
Visit booth #1204 at Dreamforce for a demonstration of OwnBackup Archiver and Own’s Fall ‘18 release capabilities.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 6 million customer installs and 80,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/salesforce__;!!PKUKBwFYWK4!IODbC0BoSArVjkgO0gwSbIddjfVQdaSmRtgDFtgl0tts0WtN3JZ9CTJlQT0EPCqrUmTDItNk-nRY$
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/salesforce__;!!PKUKBwFYWK4!IODbC0BoSArVjkgO0gwSbIddjfVQdaSmRtgDFtgl0tts0WtN3JZ9CTJlQT0EPCqrUmTDIkVJ9-6g$
- Become a fan of Own: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/ownbackup__;!!PKUKBwFYWK4!IODbC0BoSArVjkgO0gwSbIddjfVQdaSmRtgDFtgl0tts0WtN3JZ9CTJlQT0EPCqrUmTDIhOB_0ZZ$
- Follow Own on Twitter: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/Own__;!!PKUKBwFYWK4!IODbC0BoSArVjkgO0gwSbIddjfVQdaSmRtgDFtgl0tts0WtN3JZ9CTJlQT0EPCqrUmTDInXSEoKj$
Salesforce, AppExchange, Dreamforce and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business. It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it. Learn more at owndata.com. For more information, visit https://www.owndata.com.